WGI Certify is a totally re-imagined way of training judges at all levels. Using a combination of online tutorials and personalized mentoring, candidates will navigate a comprehensive training series in caption philosophy, numbers management and recording performance commentary. Graduates will then be certified at a Circuit Partner level with those continuing the process named a WGI-Certified Judge.
Current WGI Certify Curriculum:
- Level 100 – The Basics and
- Level 200 – The WGI System
- Level 300 – the Circuit Judge
The “How To” Series is a brand new collection of online design courses for Marching Band. We will offer courses in Music Design, Visual Design, Color Guard Design, and Percussion design that will be taught by some of the top experts in their fields. We will also offer a comprehensive online course in Student Leadership for both current and future Drum Majors, Section Leaders and Captains.
Current How To Series Curriculum:
- Visual Design for Marching Band
- Leadership: Audition Strategies and Interview Techniques
- Leadership: Becoming a Successful Student Leader
- Percussion Design for Marching Band
- Music Design for Marching Band
- Essential Skills for Drum Majors
- Delivering the Goods